1. Do Not Chew Gum or Candy During Class.
2. Do Not Make Unnecessary Conversation or Noise Especially While your Instructor is Working with Another Individual.
3. Maintain and Keep Clean Your Classroom, Avoiding Fingerprints and Mirror Smudges, etc.
4. Pay Attention to Your Instructor and Stay Alert for the Entire Dance Session.
5. Keep Yourself and Your Dance Equipment Neat and Clean at all Times.
6. Use a Deodorant Daily.
7. Be Punctual and Attend Classes Regularly.
8. Respect Your Art, Your Instructor and Fellow Dancers.
9. Keep your cell phone in your bag at all times - only check between classes for emergency situations.